Followers

Welcom to the Rockin' Heart Ranch

Welcome to my Page
Carried over from Multiply
Images and Words

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Images & Words Week 95 Something A Bit Different

 2/27/2011 from Multiply

My first images & words entry on Multiply



From Milli, hostess for the week:  

Basically what I want to see from everyone this week is one of your more unusual photos, a photo of maybe a subject that you would not normally set your sights upon, used as your I&W and then either write a quote for the photo or use one that fits the bill from elsewhere.
~~*~~

This hen might not have been wet but she sure was mad.  Very upset that I wanted to photograph her family of small chicks.  Even though we live in the country, we don't have chickens.  While visiting my folks I really aggravated this mother hen taking photographs of her family.  

New to the group (still waiting for approval, only joined today) so I hope I am doing this correctly.   



No comments:

Post a Comment