Followers

Welcom to the Rockin' Heart Ranch

Welcome to my Page
Carried over from Multiply
Images and Words

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Images & Words. #131




Remember the good times
Forget and/or forgive the bad
But most of all:  Make the best of the present.









Note:  I didn't take this photo, my Dad did.  I scanned and edited. The words are mine.  I'm on the left, two brothers in the center and our Uncle on the end.  We sure had great times with our Christmas presents that year.  Lots of "Cowboys & Indians" plus roll playing Roy Rogers & Dale Evans.  Time sure does fly.  I was in the 4th grade that year.  And yes, I still have my double gun & holster set.  Even have one partially used roll of caps.  They are on the cornice above the office window.  Excellent shape considering all the use and age.


No comments:

Post a Comment