Followers

Welcom to the Rockin' Heart Ranch

Welcome to my Page
Carried over from Multiply
Images and Words

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Images & Words. #121




Our pickup and living quarters horse trailer (a horse trailer with complete camper in the front) to haul us & our horses to far a way places is my favorite means of transportation.  Photos are my favorite mount and equine partner Bourbon And Yn (prounced wine) aka Jake.  Jake is an American Quarter Horse gelding that is currently 17 years old and I have had him since he was a yearling.  I took all the photos except the 3 where I am on Jake, Russ took those.
 
Most of the photos were from Picture Perfect entries, so most of you probably have seen the photos as individual photos.

To view all the various photos about transportation and the words that go with the photos:


Thanks for stopping by the "ranch". 
Happy Trails to You ---- What ever Means of Transportation You Have Chosen.

No comments:

Post a Comment