Followers

Welcom to the Rockin' Heart Ranch

Welcome to my Page
Carried over from Multiply
Images and Words

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Images & Words. #122






TFR April Babe aka April
Big brown eyes reflect
the world around her

My reflection in the lower left photo
6 year old bay, crippled at age 3
Small in size but huge in heart
The will to live & a feisty spirit

Photos taken 9/2/2011 in the front yard
To see more photos of April, click on my previous blog entry
To read her story go to my home page and scroll down to this tagged box or use the following links starting with the oldest date:  the link about April injuring herself is not working, I rearranged my photos and Multiply can't find them!!!!!!!

TFR April Babe aka April
My Favorite posts:
Aug 17-Wedge applied
Aug 16-Kevin & Russ build the new wedge
Aug 16-Walking with no block
Aug 16-8/16/08 Russ leading April
Aug 16-April and Jake have a little visit
Jul 31-Update on April's Condition
Jul 20-April's progress video #3
Jul 20-April's Progress Video #2
Jul 19-April's Progress
Jul 12-Our Little Filly April Injured Herself


to visit the other photos or to join the fun

No comments:

Post a Comment