Followers

Welcom to the Rockin' Heart Ranch

Welcome to my Page
Carried over from Multiply
Images and Words

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Finally!!!!

I think I have moved all my Images and Words blogs from Multiply to here.   

There were 2 blogs that photos were missing so I didn't move those.  Now just testing doing a blog from scratch for this site.  

Moon shot from last week.  Thought the colors were unusual with the setting sun reflecting colors onto the clouds and the moon.  



Here is what it looked like in the west while I was taking the moon shot.


Now to preview and then publish this test. 
 Thanks for stopping by. 

Lynda at the Rockin' Heart Ranch

6 comments:

  1. Big job, but looks like you got there eventually!! Page is looking good!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mitch. Is there anyway to put a link to the Images and Words site at the top of my page or on side bar above my name? I guess I need to do some tabs and a guest book.

      Delete
  2. An excellent blogging site Lynda. Extremely well done.
    Please make sure that you have joined this page to our Group site of I&W too please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well done. Great how you have gotten the old IAW blogs put into the page too.

    ReplyDelete