Followers

Welcom to the Rockin' Heart Ranch

Welcome to my Page
Carried over from Multiply
Images and Words

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Images & Words 126: "Celebration"

Images & Words sends a great big Howdy from Texas this week.  
I'm Lynda, your guest host (mrsrh.multiply.com/ from the Rockin' Heart Ranch). 
When Milli asked if I would guest host this week I immediately knew the theme I would choose because it's our wedding anniversary. 
So come celebrate with Russ and I.
*~*
Can't wait to see how you will celebrate
but forgive me if I don't comment right a way --- sure hoping to get a way for a few days in celebration of our anniversary but those plans are sure looking dim at the present time.


  
The Rules:
Each week we will post an original photo with words on it. The idea behind this group is to expand our minds through our photography.

Photos must be your own, but the words can be someone else's as long as credit is given after the words.

Your post can either be serious, or if you'd like comical, but never obscene .

Posts can either have one word on them,quotes, or full poems ... Your choice.

All posts are to be done on your own site in a blog form with a link back to it being left here.

New topics will be posted on Sundays.

Posts can be made through Saturday.

One post per person only please.

No comments:

Post a Comment