Followers

Welcom to the Rockin' Heart Ranch

Welcome to my Page
Carried over from Multiply
Images and Words

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Images & Words. #138




Little Joe's Christmas Wish


Now it's the 22nd Day of December and so much to doAnd Lynda & Big Sister DiamondAre Nowhere to be Found!Those Sissies are Letting Old Man WinterKeep Them Bundled & Warm in Their Abodes!Just Because the Weather has been Nasty & BadThat's No Excuse, For Santa is Coming to the Ranch
I Got a Message on Facebook from the Man Himself.Remember I now have my own computer from Cat Man DuSanta had read on Multiply about my fan club and adventures.
And was wondering if I'd like to help ole Santa out?
Said Rudolph wasn't Feeling quite up to the whole trip
I jumped, I squealed, & I nickered with Joy.
And then I realized there was so much work to be doneThe Ranch decorations were still packed away in the barn! So Santa could easily find his way to the Ranch.Out came the basket of decorations and lightsAnd a busy horse I became.
For on Christmas Eve, Santa will fly to the Ranch and a quick stop he will make Rudolph will give me a lesson on flying that sleigh way up highWhile he takes a rest in my stall so warm.
My request for the night would be simple indeed.I wanted to pull that sleigh out in the leadTo make the rounds of each fan club members' house.Especially those two who visited me this fall.So Ambria and Brice (& your sister too)If you hear those hooves up on your roofJust remember I'll be with old Santa come Christmas Eve night
And if you wish along with Santa treats
Leave a little something for the reindeer and ME
Cause you sure know how I like them treats.
Go to bed early and sleep tightAnd don't get up until the early morning light
After the visits to all the members housesWe'll return to the ranch, for Rudolph to finish the rounds.

~*~*~*~
Merry ChristmasTo Alland aProsperous New Year
from Little Joe
and the whole Rockin' Heart Ranch crew
(Russ, Lynda, Jake, Colt, Doc, Diamond, & April)

********************************


If you would like to read all about the adventures of the Rockin' Heart Ranch Reporter, Little Joe.  Just click on Little Joe Blogs on my home page.  I'm gradually getting things tagged so all may not be listed yet.

To see the rest of the Images and Words Christmas greetings or join the fun yourself:


No comments:

Post a Comment