Followers

Welcom to the Rockin' Heart Ranch

Welcome to my Page
Carried over from Multiply
Images and Words

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Lynda's Rockin' Heart Ranch I&W 187: December

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Images And Words Week 187 ' December ' 

 Links:

 Images & Words on Blog Spot

Theme: Month of December

 

 ~*~*~*~*~

 Photo taken this morning, December 2, 2012 as the Scaled Quail aka Blues make a made rush across the yard for their morning grain.  Photo taken from inside the house looking through the storm door.  54 were counted and still more were coming when a car went down the road & spooked them.         

10 comments:

  1. Those sparkling light makes this photo very inviting.

    Here is mine: December

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL funny quote and I love it placed with the photo of the quails.
    Nice photo both Crisp and Clear and those little guys look too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That large covey of Quail reminded me of all the shoppers on black Friday rushing to get the best bargains before someone else got them, but since theme was December that wouldn't work so went with how many days left to shop.

      Delete
  3. "Ok, gals, dinnertime!" Wonderful photo, love the sunlight upon their heads.

    My Entry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo. We don't have quails where I live, I think there are more in the Italian part of Switzerland going towards Italy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, in our area we have Bob Whites and Scaled aka Blue.

      Delete
  5. I really love this photo Lynda - it is so simple and beautiful - love how they are scurrying off for their christmas shopping -can't be late!!! In my opinion it is one of the best photos you have posted - great photo and idea for the theme
    https://keithtrevett.wordpress.com/images-and-words/december/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I like to have fun with my photos. Love watching those bird run across the yard.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lvely use of light..and those birds are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete