Followers

Welcom to the Rockin' Heart Ranch

Welcome to my Page
Carried over from Multiply
Images and Words

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lynda's Images & Words 190: A Special Gift

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Images And Words Week 190 " A Special Gift." 

 

The Gift of Photography

 

favorite present.12.23.2012

Russ loaned me a Sony Cyber Shot digital camera while we were dating. That was my introduction to digital photography. I wore that camera out! It was so much fun.Christmas 2005  he presented me with this Nikon D50.  I still enjoy that camera and have shared many photos with this group taken with it. I have upgraded to the D7000 but still use the D50 on a regular basis.

8 comments:

  1. A very special you gift you received.
    I use Nikon too.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice lynda~!
    Merry Christmas to You and Russ and the Horses~!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed a wonderful gift to immortalize the holiday. Wonderful photo. Merry Christmas!

    My entry

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a perfect gift that is! lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Lynda that is such a special photo and story.
    So Russ got you into all of this. Tell him from me he could not of encouraged you into anything better.
    Your photos and shares are awesome always.
    Merry Christmas to You and Yours. God Bless. XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a wonderful gift. I also have a Nikon D7000 and hope to get my macro lens soon.

    ReplyDelete