Followers

Welcom to the Rockin' Heart Ranch

Welcome to my Page
Carried over from Multiply
Images and Words

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lynda's Images & Words # 197 Ingenious Inventions

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Images And Words Week 197 - Ingenious Inventions

hosted by Anders

As soon as I saw the theme, I know I wanted to go way out of the box with posting for Images and Words and hope I didn't break too many rules as it as been a long time since I read them.

 

  PP.travel

 I love modern inventions and I love camping with the horses and trail riding but I'm spoiled and don't "rough it".  So here's how we camp.  A living quarters horse trailer.  It has a 14' short wall complete self contained camper with all the luxuries of home plus 4 horse stalls and several tack storage areas.  31' long not counting the "nose" and 8' wide.  The trailer barely fits under a 12' over head door and getting saddles on and off the saddle rack can be a problem, especially for short old ladies like myself.  The following video shows an Ingenious Invention that makes that task easy.  

 

And I kept thinking about the George Jones song.  Hi Tech Redneck.  I don't consider myself a red neck but I'm country to the bone. 

 

I hope my entry this week brought a smile to your face.  Can't wait for camping season to start again.  So tired of the cold and the wind. 

To view the other entries: Images & Words on Blog Spot 

    

6 comments:

  1. now that is cool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific entry and great shot. No, dear, you havent broken any rules. Indeed it has.

    My entry Thanks for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very comfortable camping style both for you and your horses!

    Impressive landscape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shot and entry, Lynda. I've always thought your living quarters/horse trailer was pretty damned cool :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Lynda....you have a great life there and I know quite a few who would love to join you.
    The Ingenious Invention for you is an excellent idea. I loved the video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a wonderful post Lynda. I love the way you camp.
    The video is really cool too.
    Makes me think of I was Country -when country wasn't cool. Barbara Mandrell
    http://muzenews.ning.com/profiles/blogs/images-words-197-ingenious-inventions

    ReplyDelete